Team Exergy, looks to the future. Adding experience, knowledge, power, and determination to it's already battle tested squad with the addition of 3 new riders for the summer season.

Kevin and Conor Mullervy will debut as Professionals in 2 weeks at Tulsa Tough. The twin brothers and Colorado residents are 2 time national collegiate champions at Mesa State College and are in the process of earning Master's degrees in sports management. The Mullervy's spent last summer racing with Team Exergy and working an internship as part of their college education, and the reunion with the squad was a natural fit.

Team Exergy's final addition is none other than 3 time U.S. Pro champion Freddie Rodriguez. After a short hiatus from the Professional ranks, Fast Freddie is eager to help the new U.S. Continental squad move to the top of the heap. "From where I stand I see Team Exergy as the team of the future." states Rodriguez. Freddie's extensive experience and unquestioned talent will help the team's stable of neo-pros make the transition to the professional scene as well as adding another finisher to the fold.

The excitement over the new signings is apparent throughout the organization and its supporters. Director Sportif Tad Hamilton states, "With proven contenders like Andres Diaz, Carlos Alzate, Matt Cooke, and now Freddie Rodriguez, no one can doubt Team Exergy's commitment to success on the road." Bike sponsor Felt Bicycles is equally fervent "We are super excited to have Freddie back in the pro peloton and especially as a member of Team Exergy", says Doug Martin, Marketing Director. "I have known Freddie for a long time and his presence on the team will undoubtedly have a very positive impact, both on and off the bike."

With the Philadelphia International Challenge only days away, the announcement is timed perfectly to coincide with some of Rodriguez' most celebrated moments. All 3 of his U.S. Pro championships were won on the Philly course, and the familiar route should allow the new addition a golden opportunity to display his class to his new squad.

Team Exergy partner Remi McManus had this to say regarding the new signings... "These additions were yet another step toward building the best possible team for the future. I think I speak for all us when I say we are very excited to bring Freddie and the Gingers into the fold. These guys are not only good racers they have ties to their communities and charities, which is a very important aspect within our team."

Team Exergy is sponsored by Exergy development Group. Exergy believes that sustainable economic prosperity is inextricably tied to the well being of our communities and natural environment. These values are reflected in the conduct of our day-to-day business as well as through extensive participation in and charitable giving to a number of social, environmental, educational, athletic and artistic initiatives in the Intermountain West. This statement backed up by President and COE James Carkulis who upon learning of the possiblity of Freddie's signing quickly made a sizable donation to the Fast Freddie Foundation, which helps young cyclists to achieve their goals.

Visit and www.exergydevelopment.com for more information.