5039119889_d0be5eafc5_b

Pescadero, California - Team TIBCO/To the Top is pleased to announce that it has entered into a sponsorship partnership with FRS® Healthy Energy® of Foster City, CA for the 2011 season.

"FRS is proud to be supporting the talented and accomplished women of Team TIBCO," said Carlton Hawkins, FRS Director of Brand Marketing and avid cyclist. "Their skill level, passion and commitment to health and nutrition make them a perfect match with FRS. We're excited to have them on board as 2011 is sure to be a great year of competition leading up to the 2012 Olympics."

The team will utilize all of the FRS Healthy Energy offerings that the Company produces and distributes, including ready-to-drink cans, liquid concentrates, soft chews and powdered drink mixes. All FRS offerings contain a patented mix with the highest purity quercetin available (QU995™), green tea extract and essential vitamins.

"We're very excited to have FRS on board for next season," said Team TIBCO Founder and Managing Director Linda Jackson. "Along with being another Bay area company supporting the team, they share our same passion for competition, performance and achievement. And we're very appreciative and proud of the fact that they recognize the power of our riders to be representatives for their products and brand.

"FRS is still a young company with a global growth strategy," Jackson continued. "In that respect, they're also similar to Team TIBCO. We look forward to helping them build name recognition and sales outside the U.S., in particular in Canada and Australia, as well as in Europe."

Team captain Meredith Miller has already gotten a head start on working with FRS, taking advantage of their products for her cyclocross racing, and appearing at their booth during Interbike last week.

"Their products are truly amazing, " Miller said. "FRS gives you energy without making you feel jittery or over-stimulated. It simply makes you feel awake and alert. FRS is the perfect product to keep me going - not only through my training, but through my hard, hectic days in general!"

In June 2010, FRS signed an exclusive agreement with PepsiCo to distribute its entire product line in grocery, drug, mass merchant and club chains nationwide. For more information about FRS, visit www.frs.com.