Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my wife are moving this July to the Denver Metro area. We are looking for a good road cycling club/team. Her club, me Masters team. Near the Cenntenial area ish.
Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
There is a Tuesday and Thursday night crit practice in the Meridian Business Park. This would be a good start to meet people. In the summer there can be 80 people showing up. Many of the racing teams will start recruiting this fall for 2014.

·
Registered
161 Posts
There is a Tuesday and Thursday night crit practice in the Meridian Business Park. This would be a good start to meet people. In the summer there can be 80 people showing up. Many of the racing teams will start recruiting this fall for 2014.
Where exactly is the Meridian Business Park located??

·
Registered
519 Posts
You may want to ask him specifically where everyone meets if you are looking for the ride. Meridian is fairly large. Some will tell you it's in DTC. I've always thought it is in Parker/Lone Tree. I-25, C/E-470 and Lincoln Avenue

·
Registered
195 Posts
to get to Meridian get off I25 at Lincoln and go east. First light as you are coming up the hill is Oswego. Go North and the next set of lights is the course which runs clockwise. Look on a map and it's pretty obvious what the course is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.