Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is playing The Killers, Son Volt, and the Ting tings:eek:

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can listen to most anything, depending on my mood. Well. Almost anything.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The stuff I've heard from that is really good. Some of it sounds like his stuff with Crazy horse.

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
You and I are kindered music spirits. I m still rocking out the Rock Chicas pandora station you linked on here last week. Had a nice mix of Daft Punk, Paul Weller, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand and Amy Winehouse blastin at work today.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Kram said:
is playing The Killers, Son Volt, and the Ting tings:eek:
Listening to Neil Young's Zuma now....was listening to all that electropop stuff earlier...

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
disabling embedding pisses me off. jerks.

·
720 Posts
only thing i cant get down with is rap. I listen to alot of European stuff anymore as most of the bands over there actualy still play guitars, write their own stuff and in general dont suck. Always a good time to have someone walk into my office at work and their just like who the crap is this, I say who it is and they ve never heard of them. Internet radio ftw!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
deastin said:
only thing i cant get down with is rap.
Bam!
Not too nutz about jazz, although I do like some. Popular country is teh suXX, too.

·
720 Posts
I like Jazz when I m buzzed, its good groovin music. Pop Country is like Top 40, I d rather have you cut my eyes up and shove them up my azz then listen to it.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
deastin said:
only thing i cant get down with is rap. !

You and me both. That or hip hop. Bleh.

Like most other stuff depending on how much and my mood at the moment. Country...mostly yuck but every now and again a nice song comes along.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Believe it or not, there is some (not much) but SOME hip-hop I can tolerate.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Mainsteam country has never really been my thing, but it seems like pop country has actually gotten worse. It's like they are trying to be edgier with more attitude, and it just doesn't work AT ALL for me. I was never a Garth Brooks fan, but at least his songs were somewhat clever and were somewhat countrified (yes, not Hank Williams, Merle, I know.). This stuff is just c.r.a.p.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Kram said:
Believe it or not, there is some (not much) but SOME hip-hop I can tolerate.
same...there is generally something I can like in just about any genre.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts