Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Big is relative
11,901 Posts
45 degrees with drizzle this morning. Forecast is high 50's this afternoon. Stupid global warming.

Hawaii was 80 degrees plus or minus 10 degrees year round.

Virginia could get some big swings. 30's in the morning and 70 in the afternoon.

·
Registered
14,776 Posts
Here in Connecticut,

it was a very comfy low 70's this morning, but yesterday at 8:00 am it was a humid 90. Went up to 98, and was about 94 when I left for home at 6:00 pm. A good sweat was had by all.

·
Registered
289 Posts
It was 5 C this morning (41 F). Warmer than it was on Monday (~35 F). Ride home yesterday was about 10 C (50 F), supposed to be warmer today.

Maybe a little on the cool side, but OTOH, I went for a no-lights mountain bike ride last night that started at 10:30 p.m. Gotta love summers North of 60!

·
Failboat Captian
6,559 Posts
My Own Private Idaho said:
Arrive yesterday, 70
Leave yesterday, 103
Just about the same here around DC. Maybe 2 degrees cooler in the morning. The 73 degree dew point is what makes it really entertaining (in a wet sort of way).

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
We need this thread in February so I can sound tough.

·
Hermia commutes
1,496 Posts
It was about 86 when I left the house yesterday morning. 104 when I got back. And I made several detours and stops on my way home to get some errands done. I was a wee bit toasty by the time I got home!

Today I'm working from home. I need something from campus, but I'm waiting until sunset to go get it. I don't need it badly enough to go flailing about at 102 degrees.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.