Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,886 Posts
I have a feeling that if Terry was in China anything he'd post on the topic would not make it past the Chinese net police...

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Dying from drowning in oil is another thing on the list of ways I don't ever want to die from. Yikes.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
For reals.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38344679/displaymode/1247?beginSlide=1

First noticed something on Saturday coming back from our bike ride. Big suspicious gray cloud hanging over the port. I only live about 5 miles from the mess as the crow flies. By the time I got home it had moved around the bay and moored on some tall apartment buildings between my place and the sea. My riding buddy said his (Chinese) wife had seen a story on the TV - 400 trucks and 2000+ firefighters.

They were offloading and 2 pipelines exploded.

The first two days the air smelled like burning car wax. Then we got some rain which cleared that up, but my windows (never clean) are now pretty greasy.

It's time for me to come home.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,904 Posts
terry b said:
For reals.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38344679/displaymode/1247?beginSlide=1

First noticed something on Saturday coming back from our bike ride. Big suspicious gray cloud hanging over the port. I only live about 5 miles from the mess as the crow flies. By the time I got home it had moved around the bay and moored on some tall apartment buildings between my place and the sea. My riding buddy said his (Chinese) wife had seen a story on the TV - 400 trucks and 2000+ firefighters.

They were offloading and 2 pipelines exploded.

The first two days the air smelled like burning car wax. Then we got some rain which cleared that up, but my windows (never clean) are now pretty greasy.

It's time for me to come home.
yeah cause we don't spill oil or have pipelines/rigs explode..

You know what?....at the risk of this ending up in PO, we REALLY need to quit burning oil and gas....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts