A little education maybe?

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
that was quick.

·
Huge in Japan
456 Posts
Anyone have his electrolyte recipe? It got nuked before I had a chance to write it all down.

·
Banned
3,297 Posts

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All minty fresh, the oder is gone.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Anyone have his electrolyte recipe? It got nuked before I had a chance to write it all down.
I believe it was a hand full of sugar and a pinch of salt. And some water, I guess.

·
Administrator
13,009 Posts
Moderators Note

You're welcome. :)

·
Registered
11,088 Posts
seems that the fart guy went right over to BF and whined about his treatment here.

whack-a-mole, part deux...

but, it was sorta entertaining to see a few gullible types here slobbering over the GaGa persona tho...the 'no undies' thing was a good hook.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
WTF happened?? That explains the missing post from GaGa, didn't see any other posts though. What did the other guy do? Seemed odd, but I didn't see anything incriminating.

·
Registered
11,088 Posts
WTF happened?? That explains the missing post from GaGa, didn't see any other posts though. What did the other guy do? Seemed odd, but I didn't see anything incriminating.
fart and GaGa were the same guy.

'she' even replied to one of 'his' posts...

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
fart and GaGa were the same guy

Aside from the troll behavior, the mods can tell?

Maybe someday there will be a DSM about why people feel compelled to troll internet forums to such an extent.

·
Registered
11,088 Posts
the guy's a riot...

here's his comment re: his ouster from RBR...

"My last forum endeavor was nasty no humour disliked my Tips and Tricks: They need to rename it trolling trolls. com..."

ironic, huh...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts