#1 ·
for the wipe

#4 ·
that was quick.

#13 ·
Moderators Note

You're welcome. :)

#14 ·
seems that the fart guy went right over to BF and whined about his treatment here.

whack-a-mole, part deux...

but, it was sorta entertaining to see a few gullible types here slobbering over the GaGa persona tho...the 'no undies' thing was a good hook.

G
#28 ·
Already 25 posts in one day for that guy. On occasion here I've seen first-time posters with a join date several years prior. Out of politeness, I don't ask what prompted them to make their first post in the middle of what is usually an inconsequential thread.:confused5:

#31 · (Edited)
Color me kinky, but I found most of 1 Old Fart's posts mildly entertaining and amusing. And he probably would have gotten away with it for a long time if it hadn't been for that one heavy handed remark he made when he didn't like a response to one of his posts. It was at that point that Coolhand had to step in.

My take was that his "Tips & Tricks" were basically harmless except to the point of cluttering a forum - which can in theory be destructive if it's excessive. Most of the users here didn't take him seriously, but gave him the benefit of the doubt at first even if the signs were there. IMO, the turning point is when a troll becomes insulting, abusive or at worst threatening. Then all bets are off.

#32 ·
If claiming he "stretched" his mountain bike chain one inch wasn't enough to break the façade I can't imagine anything would be.

My benefit of doubt was gone well before that but if it weren't that should have been the clincher for anyone and that was in his first thread (if I am not mistaken), the thread on chain lube. WD40 and maximizing wear at 2,00 miles as a tip lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.