Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently has a big lump on the back of her head under that misplaced pile of hair.

I'm thinking occipital knot, like those Neanderthals in Jean Auel's Clan of the Cave Bear.

But I thought they all died out.

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
That's a "bumpit" which you put under your hair to make it fluffier. I haven't seen the ad, but I'm guessing she's the same one on their site with the big, round eyes.
If you've seen the commercial, which would you choose - her, or the blonde? You can only pick one!

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Peanya said:
That's a "bumpit" which you put under your hair to make it fluffier. I haven't seen the ad, but I'm guessing she's the same one on their site with the big, round eyes.
If you've seen the commercial, which would you choose - her, or the blonde? You can only pick one!
Bumpit my azz, she's storing her Clan's collective memories in that bony protuberance. That plus all the standard auto insurance rates for her competitors.

Doesn't matter though, she's not nearly as hot as Erin. Erin's smile is enough to make me switch to eSurance.

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
terry b said:
Bumpit my azz, she's storing her Clan's collective memories in that bony protuberance. That plus all the standard auto insurance rates for her competitors.

Doesn't matter though, she's not nearly as hot as Erin. Erin's smile is enough to make me switch to eSurance.
Umm just FYI - Erin's FAKE!! Not just her boobs, but ALL of her!:yikes:

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What, the last remaining example of an evolutionary dead end can't be a babe?

Oh, wait. If they're at an evolutionary dead end, maybe they weren't babes afterall.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,141 Posts
thinkcooper said:
If she's a "babe" then tonguing a fresh canker sore in your lip must be comfort food.

I dunno. I've always thought she was attractive, in a different sort of way.

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
That frozen image makes her look very bad, and you can see the 15# of makeup they have applied to her. She's got very big round eyes. I think it is the eyes that I really like. But, she does seem like she'd be the crazy type.

·
Large Suburban Male
3,599 Posts
I find her attractive in the ad, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the barely controlled crazy person lurking under the surface.

I do like this pic of her without the makeup from the link moschika provided:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
she's OK, but I think the Delta Airlines Safety video chick is much hotter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
murbike said:
I find her attractive in the ad, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the barely controlled crazy person lurking under the surface.

I do like this pic of her without the makeup from the link moschika provided:
That be Stephanie Courtney.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts