Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love that name, kicks the dog crap out of the "blue train." Those Chipotle guys sure were stoked w/ their victory today it was nice to see. Finally something to show in Eurpoe.

·
No team-cest unless 8+!
7,287 Posts
Sintesi said:
I love that name, kicks the dog crap out of the "blue train." Those Chipotle guys sure were stoked w/ their victory today it was nice to see. Finally something to show in Eurpoe.
Hah. They have WAY too many national champ TTers. They almost don't look like a team.

·
she keep you buyin rats
317 Posts
Forza Slipstream!!
;-)

The combination of DaveZ's dance (wearing clogs) and vandike whiskers while he was spraying everyone (including the girls) with the champaign was pretty funny.

It was interesting to see Millar get dropped in the last few km's.. didn't expect to see that.

·
Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
Awesome race. Too bad EuroSports only started the telecast after those guys ended or so.

I think The CSC US TT skinsuit looked stealthier or cooler perhaps compared to this. Also, the Disco US National Road Race Champ kit was nicer than the current kit worn by Levi.

By the way, does anyone know if the gloves Slipstream wore are special TT gloves?

·
la dolce vita
2,316 Posts
uzziefly said:
Awesome race. Too bad EuroSports only started the telecast after those guys ended or so.
I think The CSC US TT skinsuit looked stealthier or cooler perhaps compared to this. Also, the Disco US National Road Race Champ kit was nicer than the current kit worn by Levi.

By the way, does anyone know if the gloves Slipstream wore are special TT gloves?
The race is live on:
http://www.rai.it/dl/RaiSport/PublishingBlock-b5fc6763-83e8-4d69-a520-5b8f76430476.html
They had the entire TTT event on yesterday and I am drinking my coffee watching this morning's break build an 8+ minute lead. You gotta love RAI.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Great link. Thanks!!! I was in Italy a few years ago - Rome, Florence, and Venice. Those crowd shots reminded me how beautiful the women were. However, they'd make ZERO eye contact with tourists, no smiles or anything. At least with me anyways. I couldn't have gotten laid in a morgue over there. My wife being with me didn't help, perhaps.

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
bas said:
Are FELT bikes as good as TREK?
Define good first. I'd put them at the bottom of the list when it comes to cachet, and pretty high when it comes to value, though I've not priced either in 5 years. I'm guessing they are less expensive than the big Euro brands (Look, Colnago, Time).

Big races have been won on every manufacturer, so performance is probably so close between every brand so as to not even matter.

I seem to recall reading an article that stated that the Felt TT bike was the most Aero bike currently made (UCI legal of course). It may have been the Felt owner that stated that, so take it with a grain of salt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.