Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hilarious explanation. the meat was so bad in france we had to bring it in from spain. priceless. doper, end of story.

·
BikerFox Wannabe
696 Posts
What's really ridiculous is that his 'I ate contaminated meat' defense is going to carry weight with many people.
He infused tainted blood that he had withdrawn earlier in the spring. Anyone that believes otherwise is naive. End of story.

·
Registered
104 Posts
So let's see. We have....
Landis...I've never done it

Hamilton...It was my twin brother

And Contidor...Tainted meat.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not to mention that its illegal in spain to give clen to cattle. he transfused with tainted blood - thats why its so low.

·
likes to eat donuts
827 Posts
lol

Are people here actually making fun of Contadors 'tainted meat' excuse? I mean, I can totally believe that Fuyu Li took that stuff, but Alberto? :D

Can you imagine what would happen if it were a certain prominent American cyclist who accidentally ate some Clenbuterol infested cross border mystery meat and you made those type of comments? I'm sure that it wouldn't be pretty :eek:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Don't forget the heavy traces of medical bag plasticizer in the samples also. Although I suppose the cow could have been given IV fluids or a transfusion at the slaughterhouse.
:rolleyes:

·
Pack Fodder.
1,871 Posts
With the various chemicals in high concentrations in mainland Chinese food and non-existent regulation, I tend to believe Fuyu Li more than I believe Contador. It's not a Lance thing, it's just the nations in question and their respective histories on food safety. Not saying Fuyu Li is innocent of intentionally doping, only that his story has a bit more credibility based on documented occurences.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts