Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
Joined
·
3,983 Posts
sorry double post


first
 

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
Joined
·
3,983 Posts
sorry double post

second
 

·
Genitive Declensioner
Joined
·
12,146 Posts
Brick Tamland said:
We can haz fix plz?

:rolleyes:

post DeezNutz in your mouf later...
 

·
What the what???
Joined
·
12,922 Posts
I haven't had the double post issue. I have grown a bit weary of the "30 second between post" message that pops up. Recently, I've been getting an invalid search message when I click on the New Posts tab as well. Odd.
 

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Joined
·
2,799 Posts
Double post?
 

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
Joined
·
5,505 Posts
Opus51569 said:
I haven't had the double post issue. I have grown a bit weary of the "30 second between post" message that pops up. Recently, I've been getting an invalid search message when I click on the New Posts tab as well. Odd.
That one doesnt' bother me, what bothers me is 30 seconds between searches. Say that you search a user, then search something related to said user? Nope, gotta weight 26 more seconds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,389 Posts
2cflyr said:
i keep getting "the server is too busy at the moment because of useless, inane drivel. go fock yourself"

why does the server hate me?
It's Dopador's fault.
And people that post useless, meaningless pictures of pie and stuff.
 

·
Mehpic
Joined
·
8,162 Posts
HIMEHEEM said:
It's Dopador's fault.
And people that post useless, meaningless pictures of pie and stuff.
damn dopers. next thing you know there will be rumors of motors on bicycles....oh wait.

here's the fun one- the ultralord of RBR/MTBR was bragging last week over on FB that more servers were added. :confused:
 

·
Good news everyone!
Joined
·
5,452 Posts
I can't even get to the "wait 30 seconds" message because the servers are too busy to even let me get to that point :D
 

·
Grey Manrod
Joined
·
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HokieRider said:
I get the "wait 30 seconds bs" but only when doing a quick reply. Too bad thats how I reply 98% of the time :rolleyes:
Exactly. I don't like to "go advanced." I let J's talk me into that once, and swore to myself I'd never do it again.
 

·
Good news everyone!
Joined
·
5,452 Posts
Brick Tamland said:
Exactly. I don't like to "go advanced." I let J's talk me into that once, and swore to myself I'd never do it again.

:eek:


Tell him to be more gentle next time?
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top