Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Non non normal
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a whole lot of newbie posts in General. First the frozen pecker and then the camelback.

Like spring geese flying north the new members are coming in and spicing it up a little.
The camelback thread is almost as much fun as the tire and pecker thread.

I am so glad there are new people showing up willing to voice strong opinions with no factual basis. All the science weenies are drooling at the opportunity to educate.!!!! :D

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,683 Posts
bigrider said:
There is a whole lot of newbie posts in General. First the frozen pecker and then the camelback.

Like spring geese flying north the new members are coming in and spicing it up a little.

I am so glad there are new people showing up willing to voice strong opinions with no factual basis. All the science weenies are drooling at the opportunity to educate.!!!! :D
So how long B4 HelpFULL Kerry Irons goes at one again;) :confused:

NTTAWWT

·
Travels by Map
3,060 Posts
bigrider said:
Excellent simile, especially considering how much geese [email protected] all over the place. It's like a big green turd minefield outside at work these days (where there are flocks of geese walking around all over at this time of year).

I forgot to add that I probably shouldn't talk since I still consider myself one of those spicy no-nothing newbs.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Wow

bigrider said:

Alienator was GOING off in that Camelbak thread, I was kinda hoping Kerry was going to step in and Layeth the smacketh DOWN....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts