·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
proving again

it's good to be king.

·
pass the hot sauce
196 Posts
The UCI compromise? Unthinkable. Perhaps this is a reflection of how popular Boonen is and how much cycling needs young riders that reflect a bright future for cycling?

I like this design... it would have been a real drag to cover up the maillot arc en ciel with that lame PT leader's jersey.

·
Registered
5 Posts
self-confidence

I like this part of the article the best:

Team manager Patrick Lefevere explained: "We sent a proposal to the UCI a few months ago to find an agreement between the ProTour jersey and the world champion's jersey. It was more a problem for them than us, because they are the owner of both. So which has the greater priority? I think we found a good solution. [Tom] likes his jersey very much, so the most emphasis is still on the world champion's jersey."

Is that being self-confident or what?

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
Neither Lefevere or Boonen have a problem with self esteem, and at the moment, who could blame them? ;)

arvid said:
I like this part of the article the best:

Team manager Patrick Lefevere explained: "We sent a proposal to the UCI a few months ago to find an agreement between the ProTour jersey and the world champion's jersey. It was more a problem for them than us, because they are the owner of both. So which has the greater priority? I think we found a good solution. [Tom] likes his jersey very much, so the most emphasis is still on the world champion's jersey."

Is that being self-confident or what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts