Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
World's 1st Anal-rapist
1,124 Posts
Not a surprise, and I think more to follow......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Credit Agricole sponsorship expires at the end of this season, as do those of

Liquigas
Francaise des Jeux
Gerolsteiner
Barloworld
Quick-Step
Credit Agricole
Agritubel
Euskaltel - Euskadi
Silence - Lotto

Expect to see more failures.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
AJL said:
What's the relationship between CA ending and Thor pulling out of the Olympics?
pure speculation on my part, and I'm a Thor fanboy so I'm not suggesting this pejoratively, but if I was in his situation I might rather spend the next 2 weeks shoring up a deal rather than competing in the olympics if I had a good excuse to do so.

·
awwww horseapples!!
416 Posts
Now is a good time for other teams to bolster their ranks. I know JV said the only thing he wanted to add to the Garmin lineup was a pure sprinter/stage winner type. Thor in Argyle for 2009!

Gerrans would be great for scott-american beef since all their tour stage winning fire power just went out the window.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Iwannapodiumgirl said:
why the exodus? drugs in cycling or decline of the pro-tour? i think maybe a little from column a, a little from column b
Well, it's just not drugs in cycling - it's the fact that various authorities are actually catching dopers, unlike the blind eye turned to other sports.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.