Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hats off to guys that care enough to try to give something back & leave something behind that is better.

http://www.framebuilders.org/

I'd take a bike from any of those builders.

Len

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Interesting idea, just like the guilds of old.

I think all of these guys complement each other in various ways, some better at business, some have different aesthetics, all (I'm sure) have those little BKMs that come with years of experience.

Smart move, learn from and support each other.

(I'm sitting at 5/8 for their products in my shop, now I have a reason to re-develop some bike lust?)

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
terry b said:
Interesting idea, just like the guilds of old.

I think all of these guys complement each other in various ways, some better at business, some have different aesthetics, all (I'm sure) have those little BKMs that come with years of experience.

Smart move, learn from and support each other.

(I'm sitting at 5/8 for their products in my shop, now I have a reason to re-develop some bike lust?)
Yea...

I'm 2 for 8 but 3 of those are on my list.

Len

·
Life Coach
2,523 Posts
That's kind of a cool and exciting project--I'm impressed, too, that it's been incubating for three years. Big props to those guys.

I'm only 1 for 8 and still in school, though, so I suppose I'm not going to be the first to complete the set.

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
1 of 8 here and really happy with it. No reason to look at the other 7, but I have. (really can't talk myself into another bike from Montana. Great idea from the collective.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts