Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...walking down the hall crying today. I asked her what was wrong and she says "They're charging me $1200 to fix my car!" I asked her what she took it in for. "A tune up." So I called the dealership and talked to the service manager and asked him what the $1200 was for and he listed all this stuff. It was a bunch of modern automotive engineering crap like having to take the intake manifold off to get to the back valve cover, etc. It all made sense but I told him that she doesn't have $1200 and she's crying and that her dad could do a lot of the work, etc. The service manager says let me go back there and see what we can do and I'll call you back. I told Jackie that I bet they call back and come in around $900 and she said that that is what she had budgeted so she could swing that.

I just saw her in the hall and she says "Dude, you totally nailed it. They'll do it all for $900." I told her she owes me $300.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
This could be the best Lounge thread title ever.

Or at least a contender.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Brick Tamland said:
Why pay $300 for a hooker, when you can get a junk-touching fart bandit for free?
Yup...quid pro quo.

·
Eddy 53:11
3,165 Posts
Christ, I must have missed the thread leading up to this funny [email protected]@ thread title.

Her junk? Yours? Who's fart then?

·
Eddy 53:11
3,165 Posts
My wife wants to know what the hell I'm dying laughing about and I can't really say!!!!!??

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Okay, I'm sorry but was there a previous thread that explains the title of this thread? Did she randomly touch your junk while farting; were you in the middle of something; does she just sneak into rooms and touch people's junk and leave a lingering odor? Seriously, what gives?

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Yes. Inquiring minds need to know!

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
zeytin said:
Okay, I'm sorry but was there a previous thread that explains the title of this thread? Did she randomly touch your junk while farting; were you in the middle of something; does she just sneak into rooms and touch people's junk and leave a lingering odor? Seriously, what gives?

I know. I'm wondering the same thing(s).

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
zeytin said:
I tried to find the thread but couldn't. Maybe bmxhacksaw will be able to do it.

Or am I getting thread stories mixed up? Joe had a thread about a coworker who farted in his office.... And bmx was called "chili pants" because of an unfortunate accident at work... :confused:

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
I hope BMX will come in here and explain, really.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
zeytin said:
I hope BMX will come in here and explain, really.
His attractive coworker likes to fart in his office--she also touched his junk once. Then just now he cut her auto repair bill. BMX is married. I see warning signs.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts