Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now The Kid is riding his fisher price smart cycle while playing with his digital camera.

that is all.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no beet pie. tonight was eggdrop soup, chicken fried rice, and pot stickers The Kid is growing quite a belly. He would a 7T, even though he is only 3.

oooops he just fell off somehow. leave to my kid to find a way to fall off a stationary bike.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
weltyed said:
He would a 7T, even though he is only 3.
you fathered sasquatch? my son is 2 1/2 and is barely fitting in 2T. he finally getting the hang of his runner bike tho. now he rides a good 2-3 different bikes though the house during the day.

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tomk96 said:
you fathered sasquatch? my son is 2 1/2 and is barely fitting in 2T. he finally getting the hang of his runner bike tho. now he rides a good 2-3 different bikes though the house during the day.
he is really more of a 6T, but by the summer he will be 7T.

when the weather gets nicer and he is outside on that balance bike, make sure you have a bike, too. The Kid takes off like hes on a flyer every time. hoping to get him on "pedals" this summer before his 4th bday in august.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
weltyed said:
when the weather gets nicer and he is outside on that balance bike, make sure you have a bike, too. The Kid takes off like hes on a flyer every time. hoping to get him on "pedals" this summer before his 4th bday in august.
he's already fast on his "pedal" bike with training wheels. i always had to make sure to wear running shoes when taking him out last summer. now he needs some balance and to pay attention to where he's going.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Did he hit something? (Crashes are counted too, along with just hitting someone on the head)

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
uzziefly said:
Did he hit something? (Crashes are counted too, along with just hitting someone on the head)
maybe a teacher?!?!? :eek: :eek:

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GirchyGirchy said:
I want to meet The Kid next time.
The Kid always acts shy for the first 5 minutes. for the past several months he also "gives the mad face" and talks in a really weird, low, grumpy accent. after you make nice by talking about trains, cars, or bikes, or give him a snack, he lightens up.

btw, did i miss your posts from NAHBS

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
My kid probably will be in the lounge soon. His new favorite syaing/request since 3 days ago: DisneyDotCom! reapeat ad-nauseum. He's gonna be a computer and game junkie.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.