Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.. just was working in the garage.. in the middle of building up some bmcs.... thought it would be cool to take a picture.....

this is what i was working on this past weekend.... ill take pics when they are complete....

all are slt-01s :D
now need to add racemaster to the stable.

· On the wrong floor again
1,138 Posts
Very very nice!! Send one my if you're bored....

Tim

· Registered
673 Posts
My OS-115 white stem just came in today. It is effin beautiful, even on my crappy bike now. It will look way better on my white caad9 and I am getting the bars and post to match. it should all contrast nicely with the black rival

· Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
to tell you the truth i stopped riding on them... i just dont feel right.. they felt like they were too expensive too nice..... waiting for campy of course... but its a blast to see people stare and ask... are those BORAS with ultegra? hahahahahahaha everyone looks so confused...

· Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gretzky said:
Now that I think of it, you may have seen Justin. He is one of 3 of us rocking the BMC, and he also owns a Rock Racing (white) jersey.
But you'll usually see us rocking Kings kits :thumbsup:
i get my bike serviced at KINGs - sealbeach.... :thumbsup: the emps know my bike for sure... i usually ride around PV-santamonica... and irvine - hb ....

if justin is tall and skinny then i may have seen him...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.