Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having fun this week. I've taken a different route (No 2 routes have shared more than half) every day, except yesterday morning and this morning (I was late). It's always nice to see new stuff when you're going old places. I only stopped to take pictures yesterday when I went completely out of my way to take the Capital Crescent Trail (all of it) from Georgetown to Silver Spring (And I work on 7th st!) Of the pictures I stopped to take, these are the only two I liked. Maybe I'll take more tomorrow.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
You're camera looks like it's about to get dunked. The streets look nice and quiet except for the army of parked vehicles.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Ridgetop said:
You're camera looks like it's about to get dunked. The streets look nice and quiet except for the army of parked vehicles.
That low shot is great, I take a lot that way too (place your fingers on the bottom of the camera as a warning that you are too close to the water). The street in the last photo is not actually a commuting route it is one of the roads that run between the Mall and the museums (it is very popular with cycle commuters since it is so bad for autos).

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MB1 said:
That low shot is great, I take a lot that way too (place your fingers on the bottom of the camera as a warning that you are too close to the water). The street in the last photo is not actually a commuting route it is one of the roads that run between the Mall and the museums (it is very popular with cycle commuters since it is so bad for autos).
It's spring, though, so watch out for the busses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts