Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Every little counts...
Joined
·
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sprito, I should update you on some things that happened while you were off the continent:

General nippleage and cheeky bumness is no longer supported in the USA. In fact, one instance a few weeks ago of unintentional viewing caused stock market crashes, corporate heads to roll, and uncontrollable stiffening of the collective resolve of the social leaders.

Spirito, you will be directed to a directory of pre-approved images from which to construct your posts and witty comentary.
 

·
angel of the morning
Joined
·
2,984 Posts
ahhh-ha !!! .... is that what happened ?

gee - 'fer a second there i thought (erronously of course) it had something to do with the fact that our moderators are from the south


ouch .... i better go now

ciao
 

·
angel of the morning
Joined
·
2,984 Posts
Ok Ok Ok Ok - i figured out where the problem lies ....

its not in what i post but how others perceive it. below i have attached the same picture of chicks twice - one is as i see it and the other is how everyone else see's it.

honest - im not like any other human you have met, i dont even have a belly button !!

im just misunderstood ;-)

ciao
 

·
Game on, b*tches!
Joined
·
13,465 Posts
He!He! LOL. Yep, God forbid we show any nippledge or buttage (new words:) ) It's ok, however, to blow people to bits on the movie and TV screen.
 

·
The web is a MUT
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
tell me about it

Kram59 said:
He!He! LOL. Yep, God forbid we show any nippledge or buttage (new words:) ) It's ok, however, to blow people to bits on the movie and TV screen.
A few years ago there was some news footage of some guy blowing his head off in a public meeting with a revolver. They said they didn't want to show the images as it was just too graphic, but they did play the recorded sounds and the reactions of the people's voices in the audience there.

The movie of the night broadcast a few hours later showed someone getting their gut drilled through with an auger, and the "Hollywood" graphic images worsened from there. God forbid we show anything real, just send the kids into the other room to play with their PlayStation GrandTheftAuto and get bonus points for how many bystanders they maim or kill.

Reality is to real for tv I guess.

Sorry for the rant. I almost had the erased pic opened up, not knowing what was in store. Right clicked and poof it was a dead link. As Maxwell Smart would say: "Missed it by this much".

Oh well, like goes on, .... usually.
 

·
angel of the morning
Joined
·
2,984 Posts
i like it all ;-)

but it has to be presented elegantly yet unfussed, accompanied with lotsa trimmings & a suitable wine .

i also say that a spring chicken isn't the best choice for a hearty soup.



ciao
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,473 Posts
Spirito, Spirito, Spirito....

Spirito said:
gee - 'fer a second there i thought (erronously of course) it had something to do with the fact that our moderators are from the south


ouch .... i better go now

ciao

I would have replied earlier to your VERY insensitive southern remark but I was busy taking my date to my new yacht.........
 

·
angel of the morning
Joined
·
2,984 Posts
he heheh hehhehehehe

nice comeback ;-)

im from a lot further south than the moderators anyhow !

ciao
 

·
With the Radio On...
Joined
·
965 Posts
Maybe you we just weaned to early??

I'd keep looking, your navels got to be around there somewhere.

(below is a usual, professionally determined navel location)









Spirito said:
its not in what i post but how others perceive it. below i have attached the same picture of chicks twice - one is as i see it and the other is how everyone else see's it.

honest - im not like any other human you have met, i dont even have a belly button !!

im just misunderstood ;-)

ciao
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top