Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Glue Sniffer
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously. I could watch this over and over and over and...well, you get the point.

His dedication to BBQ beans makes a momma proud.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwR__DxnP0M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
Very cute.

I like the bike hanging on the wall also. Maybe I could hang out tandem in the front hallway and wouldn't have to carry it up and down the stairs...

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
OMG. I lol'd!

So frickin cute.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Somebody needs to check and see if he blows .08 or higher.

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
cute video!

..and you might want to think about changing the last three words of the thread title to, "Up to now". Yes, you (and he) will out-do yourselves and 'cutest EVAR' will be dethroned. I'm looking forward to that one!

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
catzilla said:
Heh.

Right now, his social currency is boogers.
Just an update, my boy found out yesterday that he will not be in third grade with his best buddies. He was crushed.

We also let him know that his cards had gone through the wash. He instantly burst into tears. My wife then let him know that we love him very much and that we had repurchased the cards for him.

This actually made him feel much better.

So, a bad day turned out ok.

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
catzilla said:
These were my southern born and bred mother-in-laws BBQ beans. They ARE drugs.

as a fellow diaper-changin parent (not so much with the recent potty trraining), what's the aftermath of baked beans like?

my guess:
slaggy baked beans > joedaddio brussel sprouts > hollywood oil slick

oh- and cat- when you go from purchasing the largest box of diapers that you can to a 24 pack of pullups for a week is frikking amazing.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,888 Posts
that bring back a LOT of memories
he wears his food well.......

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
that bring back a LOT of memories
he wears his food well.......

no kidding. our kiddo did pass out into her mac n cheese at about 14 months. damn funny. pictures were taken. they'll come back to haunt her at her wedding

(yes, we're mean parents)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts