Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never hijacked a stunt plane and done slalom around skyscrapers in a major metropolitan area.

What have you never done?

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Most of the things that GutFiddle HAS done.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I never had relations with all those hot moms I knew back in high school. I swear, never did it. Dude she's your mom. How many time have I got to say it?

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts
I have NEVER seen the world as no one has seen it before...

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
azpeterb said:
I never was hired as a Mafia enforcer and buried the bodies of my victims in the Meadowlands.
Where did you bury them?

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,895 Posts
I never made a mistake... ever.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
Never say never.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Never voted for O.................... Oh never mind.

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
A sex change. I think that would be the most radical thing ever.

Plus then I would be a piece of property according to some thoughts around here.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Henry Porter said:
A sex change. I think that would be the most radical thing ever.

Plus then I would be a piece of property according to some thoughts around here.
Didja go all the way and get the Lopitoffofme ?.

SB

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
Steve B. said:
Didja go all the way and get the Lopitoffofme ?.

SB
No, the thread is "never done". I think it's great we have that operation now which continues to get better (one of my classmates is thinking of specializing in the surgery) but I'm a male biologically and mentally plus heterosexual.

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
Henry Porter said:
No, the thread is "never done". I think it's great we have that operation now which continues to get better (one of my classmates is thinking of specializing in the surgery) but I'm a male biologically and mentally plus heterosexual.
You still could like girls after the sex change. :rolleyes: I could not resist making a comment. Your post reminded me of a quote I read in an article about a male-to-female transsexual who continued to be attracted to women after the change. Her mother was quoted as saying something to the effect that: "I never thought that I wouid say 'My son the lesbian . . . .'"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts