·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
WTF indeed. WTF? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
snapdragen said:
i wont lie, that scared me for a day or two afterwards. not really the movie, although its supposed to be factual, but the documentary i saw on it on discovery channel. ok the movie scared me a little.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thinkcooper said:
almost watched it this am... but did rainy day chores instead. any good?
It's got Richard Gere in it, always a bonus in my book. I'm not paying real close attention to it though - can't say if it's good or bad. I must be preoccupied with my cafeteria work.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
kpcw said:
Check this out. First of all Laura Linney is THE hottest thing since the Big Bang, imho. I love her. She exudes class, grace and is very quietly one of the prettiest women in Hollywood. She is 41 and I wanna marry her and have three kids asap etc, give em all Irish names etc. She is a mature version of Jennifer Anniston.

I saw the flick when it came out, scared me. I then bought it on DVD and watched it again and got a totally different vibe. The second time, I viewed these entities as good, not evil at all. They were warning him of bad things about to occur.

It was wack because my view was 180* different the second time.

I think Richard Gere and Tom Cruise should run off together. That said, it was still a great movie indeed. See it twice, tell me your thoughts etc.

Laura you are hot. Cooper, I think digs on her too, I sense this in The Force. Laura, here I am for you, we make a nice couple, come on girl, get real. I can fix your bike, I think you had foot surgery, I will massage your bunions, I can cook salmon, steak and prepare sushi for you. Whatever you want etc.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001473/
I think that woman looks scary, her chin is way too pointy. Ouch.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
snapdragen said:
It's got Richard Gere in it, always a bonus in my book. I'm not paying real close attention to it though - can't say if it's good or bad. I must be preoccupied with my cafeteria work.
sammich/es.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
kpcw said:
You must not dig on the hot WASPY look? To each their own. The woman is class.

PS, that chin dude...people get implants to have a more distinct chin! She has superior genes. Laura....I love you, move to Paris with me, I'll make you happy.
To each their own it is, if she makes you happy and you would make her happy with Paris and all, I wish you the best of luck. Hell, burn the town if you have to. ;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
she's hot, but far too "nice" for me.

fwiw tho, i'd hit it.

fourteen times.

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Blasphemey!

haiku d'etat said:
sammich IS the new PIE.
How DARE you re-crown the PIE! Pie is PIE and it will always be PIE. DO NOT ever, ever, ever mess wit' da PIE. You know better young man! :)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
cydswipe said:
How DARE you re-crown the PIE! Pie is PIE and it will always be PIE. DO NOT ever, ever, ever mess wit' da PIE. You know better young man! :)
lissen, missy:

i was the PIE originator.

got back and search the board, and your feelings, my apprentice.

SAMMICH is the new PIE.

but there will be no replacement for KEY LIME PIE.

i don't think there's a KEY LIME SAMMICH.

altho, there is a jamaican "jerk chicken" sammich".

with special sauce, that might "come close".

etc etc and like that.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
kpcw said:
''Don't be proud of this technological PIE you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of The Force.''
-Darth Vader
1977-2005
is that PIE or cheese dip?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
kpcw said:
It is Key Lime Pie yo and THESE are not the droids you are looking for.
those are not the droids we were looking for.

you can go about your business.

have a nice day.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
kpcw said:
Move along, move along.

Also, I found a pic of Dave Hickey or Chewie, dunno really who it is?
i swear to god, i love you the way a man loves another man without it getting weird.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
yarble said:
i swear to god, i love you the way a man loves another man without it getting weird.
eww..

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
no, not weird i promise!

although we do have a man date to see brokeback mountain and discuss the finer points over a near beer. not that theres anything wrong with that?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
yarble said:
no, not weird i promise!

although we do have a man date to see brokeback mountain and discuss the finer points over a near beer. not that theres anything wrong with that?
if it was Cooper, maybe,...that is, if you were hitting on Cooper. he's got kind of a manly tractor beam, etc, nttawwt.

now, KPCW and Cooper sound almost exactly the same on the phone.

but KPCW is, well...have you seen his pics.

and Cooper, well, he has a flamethrower and a mohawk.

now...NTTAWWT.

then again,...

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
id like to let you know that kpcw has EXCELLENT taste in clothes. plus, he lives in the hamptons or something.

copper does have the mohawk though, and flame thrower.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts