Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....because the old one is all weird and some posts are "below current depth" so they don't show up.
ANYWAYS, i saw my artist this morning and i'm booked for 5 weeks from today, on april 2nd. hoo and j's and atp, your predictions on price were bang-on, itll be about 220 (cdn) for the haida about 4 inches tall/wide. i'm super excited about it, especially because its an original design. i'll make sure i post pics.
what are your guys's future ink plans?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
cmatcan said:
....because the old one is all weird and some posts are "below current depth" so they don't show up.
ANYWAYS, i saw my artist this morning and i'm booked for 5 weeks from today, on april 2nd. hoo and j's and atp, your predictions on price were bang-on, itll be about 220 (cdn) for the haida about 4 inches tall/wide. i'm super excited about it, especially because its an original design. i'll make sure i post pics.
what are your guys's future ink plans?
i had about 2hr work on friday nite. :)

my guy is pretty good and since i'm a major repeat customer he opens his schedule to me these days. ;)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, that's awesome to have a good repor with your artist, thats what im hoping to build too. waiting lists can be pretty long for good artists in these parts, so it would be cool to get to know the artist to the point where they can call you up during a break in their schedule or an appointment cancellation. I'm already thinking of more stuff to get and I haven't even gotten the first one yet. It's always good to kick around ideas i guess.

·
Registered
573 Posts
i'm in the process of designing my first tattoo. plan is to get it over spring break (2 weeks). i've had the idea in my head for a few years now, and a couple nights ago, the final piece came to me in a dream. cliche, i know. i now want to see it on paper before i pull the trigger. also waiting to hear back from Sacha at Vanilla to make sure he doesn't mind me using the vanilla flower.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the Inbred said:
i'm in the process of designing my first tattoo. plan is to get it over spring break (2 weeks). i've had the idea in my head for a few years now, and a couple nights ago, the final piece came to me in a dream. cliche, i know. i now want to see it on paper before i pull the trigger. also waiting to hear back from Sacha at Vanilla to make sure he doesn't mind me using the vanilla flower.
nice....what vanilla company do you mean- vanilla bicycles out of portland?? i'm sure any company would love to have someone get their logo tattooed, even if it isn't in the context of representing that logo.

·
Registered
573 Posts
yeah, Vanilla bicycles. i love the name, i love where the name came from, i think Sacha is one cool cat, and i think the flower fits in nicely with the rest of the tattoo...sort of a simplistic, singlespeed tattoo.

some day i'll be back here to get fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.