Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
12,953 Posts
NFL isn't buying it either. Cushing was widely reputed to be roided up in college- so this wasn't a surprise to anyone.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,792 Posts
"Overtrained Athlete Syndrome"? Uh huh.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
I'll just say this. He looks sort of feminine in that picture in the boston globe and is sporting some serious ***** tits in that picture above on the left.

Maybe he does have some sort of hormone problem. This of course doesn't rule out using steroids as well.

·
Administrator
12,953 Posts

·
Fly on a windshield
1,272 Posts
Coolhand said:
NFL isn't buying it either. Cushing was widely reputed to be roided up in college- so this wasn't a surprise to anyone.
Maybe the NFL isn't buying his story but I just love that 4 game suspension (a quarter of the regular season). So if this is a suspension without pay, he may have to let go of his dream of buying that 5th car he always wanted.
Contrast that to a cyclist getting 2 years and you can safely say that the cyclist is royally scr3wd.

·
Rocket Scientist
1,009 Posts
mohair_chair said:
Don't laugh. I have suffered from Undertrained Athlete Syndrome for almost six years.

How bad do you have it? Think you could win the Tour of the Catskills for the Cat 5's?

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
mohair_chair said:
Don't laugh. I have suffered from Undertrained Athlete Syndrome for almost six years.
I suffer from ESI (excessive Skittles Indulgence).

The effects include: Rapid weight gain, a large desire to nap after heavy consumption and seeing rainbows on a regular basis (even when there is no rain). This has been very detrimental in my ability to climb hills and has led to decreased performance in big events :mad2:

·
Masters Neophyte
2,209 Posts
Dwayne Barry said:
I'll just say this. He looks sort of feminine in that picture in the boston globe and is sporting some serious ***** tits in that picture above on the left...
LOL- that was my first thought as well... and then I thought "who's this other dude?" :lol:

·
Administrator
12,953 Posts
MG537 said:
Maybe the NFL isn't buying his story but I just love that 4 game suspension (a quarter of the regular season). So if this is a suspension without pay, he may have to let go of his dream of buying that 5th car he always wanted.
Contrast that to a cyclist getting 2 years and you can safely say that the cyclist is royally scr3wd.
Collectively bargained, alas. Worse was when a doper made the Pro-Bowl the year of his suspension. :mad:

·
Administrator
12,953 Posts
Sherpa23 said:
How bad do you have it? Think you could win the Tour of the Catskills for the Cat 5's?
Lets not get crazy now. . . :)

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
once again showing

if the NFL allowed UCI doping control and punishment they'd have no league

·
Registered
493 Posts
atpjunkie said:
if the NFL allowed UCI doping control and punishment they'd have no league
They'd have a league. You just wouldn't find too many guys who are 6'4", weigh 255 pounds, run legit 4.6 40 yard dashes, squat 1000+, and bench press 500+.

Cycling gets all the bad publicity, and I'm fine with that because I'd like to see the sport clean, but frankly it is probably a cleaner sport than most these days.

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
Gatorback said:
Cycling gets all the bad publicity, and I'm fine with that because I'd like to see the sport clean, but frankly it is probably a cleaner sport than most these days.
I agree. Personally, I think they should allow roids back in cycling to avoid such sissy fights like the one in this year's TdF and Cadel's slap fight. I wanna see riders get pissed and really start fights, snap their bikes in half when they have a mechanical, or at leas throw their TT bike when the crosswinds are annoying them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts