Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really should go to the person that thought up the idea of including SD and CF card readers directly on the front panel of my computer.

My life was improved so much by that little innovation.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
I find I must agree with you.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,920 Posts
dr hoo said:
funny, some years ago, I found that you could overclock some AMD processors by "connecting" some of the solder joints on the top with a pencil line!

they just took it one step further (I never thought of using scotch tape to protect my pencil line), not that it would have worked,because overclocked AMD processors get mighty hot!

·
Banned
428 Posts
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/06/science/06nobel.html?hp

Graphene is a form of carbon in which the atoms are arranged in a flat hexagon lattice like microscopic chicken wire, a single atom thick. It is not only the thinnest material in the world, but also the strongest: a sheet of it stretched over a coffee cup could support the weight of a truck bearing down on a pencil point.

What applications for this material?

·
i like whiskey
8,405 Posts
blackjack said:

Graphene is a form of carbon in which the atoms are arranged in a flat hexagon lattice like microscopic chicken wire, a single atom thick. It is not only the thinnest material in the world, but also the strongest: a sheet of it stretched over a coffee cup could support the weight of a truck bearing down on a pencil point.

What kind of truck? Like a Ford Ranger or a Freightliner?

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
I was thinking the inventor of the Harmony 1 remote. Very few inventions have worked that well, been that easy and made my life that much better.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
firstrax said:
Who ever invented the wind-up baby swing should get some sort of Nobel prize.
^^^^^This times eleventy^^^^^

·
Non non normal
10,098 Posts
Whoever invented the double bed ought to be the winner of the Nobel piece prize.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
blackjack said:
You could build a box that would be really safe for shipping coffee cups. That would be pretty important if you were in the coffee cup business.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
bigrider said:
Whoever invented the double bed ought to be the winner of the Nobel piece prize.

It ought to go to the person that invented the queen sized bed. Just sayin'.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
firstrax said:
Who ever invented the wind-up baby swing should get some sort of Nobel prize.
Or the swing thingy that hangs in the doorway...Johnny Jumper or something like that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
blackjack said:

Possible roadbike material????

1 - 20 of 30 Posts