Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Someone on this forum must know where she is. Fess up, jerks.
I think she's painting her house

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Way to contribute.
Sorry, Scotty. Nothing against you at all. Maybe I'm just cranky.
I just get a bit weary of these types of Carmen San Diego threads, and I think if the person's staying away intentionally, they may do more harm than good (much like my snarky post).

Apologies. Tired and all that. But you know from tired, being in law school.

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
During finals, yeah, I can get pretty tired.

I bet. I was considering law school for a while. But I just signed up for a year more on lit, even though I could have finished my masters this semester. It'll allow me to TA, but after that, I'm dun w/school (at least for a while). Just about had enough. Don't know how the PhDs do it.

Keep up the good work.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
mohair_chair said:
More like Who is vonteity???

I'm not sure anyone even remembers who she is....:)

Is her blog still up? Maybe clues live there.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
KenB said:
Is her blog still up? Maybe clues live there.
Nope. She killed off the blog about the same time she disappeared from here. Seems kind of weird, but frankly I was surprised by how much info she made available to the world. Maybe she felt a little stalked. If I were her, with all the fuss made over her, I would have been a little put off.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
bikeboy389 said:
Nope. She killed off the blog about the same time she disappeared from here. Seems kind of weird, but frankly I was surprised by how much info she made available to the world. Maybe she felt a little stalked. If I were her, with all the fuss made over her, I would have been a little put off.
Nah, I think it was your new avatar that scared her off, [email protected], I have not seen anything that scary in a long time.

·
No Crybabies
11,684 Posts
Research. Well, out of intellectual curiosity, I did some checking. She's pulled everything, everywhere. Here are the potential explanations, but I bet good money someone here knows exactly what happened:

1. Felt addicted to internet use, and is going cold turkey.

2. Got busted at work for internet use, combined with reason 1., and is going cold turkey.

3. She has a stalker, and is in the victim relocation program.

4. She's in love and spending all her time with someone.

Don't think it's an accident or just a whim. There have been intentional deletions of information on this site and several others. She was very prolific on the interent(s).

·
grasso e lento
116 Posts
Her weeds have nabbed her

That's right folks.... Her weeds have nabbed her and her neighbors aren't helping.:eek:

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Fixed said:
Research. Well, out of intellectual curiosity, I did some checking. She's pulled everything, everywhere. Here are the potential explanations, but I bet good money someone here knows exactly what happened:

1. Felt addicted to internet use, and is going cold turkey.

2. Got busted at work for internet use, combined with reason 1., and is going cold turkey.

3. She has a stalker, and is in the victim relocation program.

4. She's in love and spending all her time with someone.

Don't think it's an accident or just a whim. There have been intentional deletions of information on this site and several others. She was very prolific on the interent(s).
What(who)ever is keeping her from the internet and posting here, I don't like it/him/her. I miss her cheery little "f*ck you!"s :(

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.