Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
being back in NW Florida is the thunderstorms. Heavy rain with a flash of lightning and thunder every now and again. Supposed to last all today and tomorrow, and then everything will be green with saturation. Man, I love the sound of rain. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Gig 'em said:
being back in NW Florida is the thunderstorms. Heavy rain with a flash of lightning and thunder every now and again. Supposed to last all today and tomorrow, and then everything will be green with saturation. Man, I love the sound of rain. :)

I just looked at the radar/satelite image via "WeatherBug" and you guys got hammered...

Waiting for it to get here a bit farther north later tonight.

The beauty of a thunderstorm is hard to match but I do worry about what their energy can do.

Worse than an angry chica... oh, that's why it's Mother Nature!

Beautiful and dangerous!

:D :D :D

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually this thunderstorm was pretty benign. I mean, I don't think you should be out on the water in a boat in the middle of it because of all the thunder and lightning, but there wasn't much wind. So mostly it was like a free white noise machine with seriously authentic thunder and rain sounds.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First you have to post a pic of your toes. But only if they're not hairy like a gorilla.

Edit: Also because of the cloud cover (like there's no breaks in the clouds, but they're all kind of thin) the color of the sunset was refracting all through the clouds and the moisture and the whole sky looked bright orange and then pink. Even my white truck looked pink. It's the coolest thing I've ever seen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts