Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was banging on my box last night and I think that the outsides of my butt muscles got more of a workout that I expected.


joe
 

·
Genitive Declensioner
Joined
·
12,146 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
I was banging on my box last night and I think that the outsides of my butt muscles got more of a workout that I expected.


joe
for an interesting weekend dyi project at home I'd recommend using black caulk......
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
You banged a box?

Dude... Seriously.... Go ride... Your bike that is.
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
i thought you were a dude.
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
svend said:
for an interesting weekend dyi project at home I'd recommend using black caulk......

I'm glad I finally found someone to play along. Care to help stretch me out?


joe
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
I'll be riding tomorrow. And stretching as well.

Oh and, it's a no undies kinda ride.
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
uzziefly said:
I'll be riding tomorrow. And stretching as well.

Oh and, it's a no undies kinda ride.
I suggest you (Joe) don't wear any too.

And the black caulk is useful as well.

And we could throw some BUTTer in as well.
 

·
Captain Obvious
Joined
·
11,876 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
I'm glad I finally found someone to play along. Care to help stretch me out?


joe
fist!!
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Creakyknees said:
ummm.... are Treks good bikes?

I've heard that they ride hard.


joe
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2cflyr said:
how much can you bench?

17 clowns. 38 if they're flaccid.


joe
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
What's your 'average speed'?
 

·
Lemur-ing
Joined
·
18,987 Posts
2cflyr said:
6.022 x 10^23
I hear slow and steady makes for hotter situations though.
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2cflyr said:
but i thought that it wasn't a clown car?

Why haven't we ridden to-get-her yet?


joe
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top