Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts

· Juanmoretime
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alienator said:
With every new post about each new part he gets, I am more and more happy that Juanmoretime has agreed to adopt me and pay for all my bike stuff, like a good dad should.
Not a problem Son. That would have me off much cheaper than my two duaghters college tuition. Your mom may be disappointed as we were expecting to be empty nesters this August although we will have two empty bedrooms and a guest bedroom.

Here is the scoop on the money shot:

I need to hand it to New Ultimate since my NU alloy post is only 2 grams more for the same length. I can cut off about 30mm. The M2 is a nicer looking post but missed the claimed weight mark. I'm waiting on a 3mm socket mounted hex so I can properly torque it since my smallest currently is a 4mm so it will be a few days before I can get it installed.

· Banned
2,767 Posts
Juanmoretime said:
Not a problem Son. That would have me off much cheaper than my two duaghters college tuition. Your mom may be disappointed as we were expecting to be empty nesters this August although we will have two empty bedrooms and a guest bedroom.

Here is the scoop on the money shot:

I need to hand it to New Ultimate since my NU alloy post is only 2 grams more for the same length. I can cut off about 30mm. The M2 is a nicer looking post but missed the claimed weight mark. I'm waiting on a 3mm socket mounted hex so I can properly torque it since my smallest currently is a 4mm so it will be a few days before I can get it installed.
Say, Dad, once you get the seatpost installed, can you send me some pics of Sis#1 and Sis#2? I lost their pics and don't have any for my family album....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.