Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
IlikeBikes said:
is this guy going to be alright? He had to have hit that tree going 25 mph. :( they really didnt say much about it.
On the replay it looked like he may have gone down just in front of it and ended up laying at it's base rather than actually smacking into it full force? I'm pretty sure they said he had a broken wrist during the Eurosport broadcast.

·
Misplaced priorities?
354 Posts
IlikeBikes said:
is this guy going to be alright? He had to have hit that tree going 25 mph. :( they really didnt say much about it.
Lilian Jégou (FDJ) will live, but he has a broken wrist and had to abandon the Tour. I never gave much thought to the possibility of crashing into a tree while road biking. That can't be good hitting a tree at the speed that those guys are riding. The thought of hitting a tree is why I never got into mountain biking.

·
Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
Haridic said:
lol rather weird question isnt it ;)
I reckon they would, just to make sure that no one could ever get away with it, and they have to keep up protocol, you cant have 2 sets of rules
If you're gonna dope, don't be a dope and hit the tree at least. Or at least beat everyone to the tree!

I think he's clean. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.