Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,745 Posts
Haven't tried it but have other massage thingies. (No, not that kind you perv). Looks like it's work fine. Just btw you can do a pretty good self-massage with a pair of sweatpants / tights and one of those little wooden knobby jack things that lots of stores carry.

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,402 Posts
It does work pretty damn well. It lets you really get into those tight muscles and rip them up pretty well.

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,520 Posts
BUY IT NOW.

You'll prefer the full-size to the travel model, if you have a choice. Can't explain why, part easier to reach some spots, part about the way it flexes of something.

The shorter one is still quite good, and useful for travel - but there is a difference.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I agree: get it now. It pays for itself within an hour of use. Not as good as a pro massage, but for daily maintenance, great stuff. Also get a foam roller for the ITBs. The combo is really, really good for recovery.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
djconnel said:
I agree: get it now. It pays for itself within an hour of use. Not as good as a pro massage, but for daily maintenance, great stuff. Also get a foam roller for the ITBs. The combo is really, really good for recovery.
Sorry for my ignorance.... :blush2: What's a foam roller?

Joe

·
Registered
365 Posts
+1 on the foam roller. I use it after running and it is heaven. That being said, for the first two weeks it is absolute AGONY!!! It hurts so badly until your muscle fibers finally get straightened out. Now, I love it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.