Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got there at 10:30 Sat and it was lined up a long way but moved really fast. I understand most stuff was mountain or comfort but I saw all the brands of road bikes that aren't availible in my little LBS. Some good maps for southern Ontario and some good clothing bargains. And best of all we were out of the snow for a few hours
Not a bad Show
RCA

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm on the opposite end. I live in Markham but I travel to Aurora where my favourite store (Cyclissimo) has all the goodies I like to drool over. Last Saturday, I went to get a fixed cup removed on a BB. They had a Look carbon fiber triathlon bike - it was estimated to cost about 10 grand when it was all said and done. Can't get any better than that.

I really got disappointed at the last show I went to about 6 years ago or so. Haven't been back since.

Glad to hear you found it alright!

Cheers

Dave

·
A wheelist
11,322 Posts
I was manning the booth of the Forest City Velodrome all day Saturday and didn't get a chance to see anything beyond the booths around me. The highlights of the day were Steve Bauer dropping by and Lori-Ann Muenzer, Canadian Olympic sprint gold medalist - the first gold medal that a Canadian cyclist has ever had.. Heck I even got a chance to hold her medal. It's not every day you get a chance to do that!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts