Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Glue Sniffer
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...are boring and so far have been limited to incessant urges to pee (even when the tank is empty), perfecting my waddle, and realizing that my width is now narrower than my girth (c0d3).

So, screw the trials of pregnancy. Here go my pregnancy trials.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="https://smg.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=https://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v231/olavhamfist/PreggoTrials.flv"></embed>

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
that could be new olympic sport - pregnant trials

1st!!

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Its about time you posted that...

Do you feel that pregnancy enhances the tendency to procrastinate? You've been threatening for weeks.

You do know that if slaggy turns out to be a psychopath, they are going to use this as evidence.

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Holy crap, could I be pregnant?

I can't do a trackstand, I pee more than I used to and my belly's starting to hang over my shorts...
I don't like the way this is shaping up.

By the way, my wife ran a half marathon when she was between six and seven months, and in the last half-mile, passed my boss and left him gasping. It was the beginning of the end of my first career.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
u ride in jeans? fred.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Awesome.....

But yer seats not level.

Len

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
nice. i can't do a track stand to save my life. somewhere i have pics of my wife riding over log pile while pregnant. glad to see you on the bike.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Sets the bar to a whole new level....

Spring is a good time to have a kid- it's way better than being up all night in the winter (personal experience)

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
You're the most fabulous pregnant lady I've ever known, or whatever. And that includes my wife (while she was pregnant) but don't tell her that.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.