Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fast No More.
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These brown links are really annoying. I know it's just a trial, but I hope it's over soon. As I'm typing this, I'm predicting seven brown links when I hit the submit button...

edit: six. so close.

edit2: forgot about this subforum. Thanks for moving the thread.

·
Batteries not required
1,118 Posts
didn't work for me....

CJ Carbone said:
a few words: Firefox. ADBlock Plus. No links or ads.

I haven't gotten one of those links, and its awesome.
Hey CJ, I have Firefox and I just downloaded ADBlock plus and restarted but I still see the stupid links! What am I doing wrong?

·
Folsom City Blues...
7,352 Posts
Fast Eddie said:
These brown links are really annoying. I know it's just a trial, but I hope it's over soon. As I'm typing this, I'm predicting seven brown links when I hit the submit button...

edit: six. so close.
I hear yeah, it’s causing havoc on my out dated puter. I hope this don’t become the norm, because it’s really making it difficult to open a post without a bit of a long wait…

Peace :cool:

·
RoadBikeRider
1,053 Posts
What the hell are they for????? I came to the General Forum to ***** about them too and saw that someone else already had. The words that are underlined make no sense to me? How does the system decide which word to highlight? What's UP?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.