Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Ron&Fez XM202/Sirius197
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Certain guys here think that this is great for cycling, but really it sucks. Snagging guys mid tour puts a black eye on the race. There will ALLWAYS be dopers. These 3(so far) thought the new form of EPO doesn't have a test yet...and guess what, we are already matching 07's failures( 4 right??). I'm not "pro" doper, but why not post date the failures til after the tour. Notify failed riders that they failed, and they better "bonk out" on the next stage finish back of the pack. Release the news of failed riders post tour, maybe even state the failure occured after the race was over. This pulling guys mid race makes this sport a joke. Its hurting the fans more than than anyone else. Maybe the NFL isn't so dumb with their drug policy... No prob getting sponsers there.

· Bone idle wanker
746 Posts
The only problem with that is that innocent riders who do drop out (Backstadt?), would then be tarnished with a dopers brush. Live JV said on TV the other night: it is a war, and in a war there are casualities.

485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I'm not saying drop out. Just fall back way out of the GC.

485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Tedinator said:
Live JV said on TV the other night: it is a war, and in a war there are casualities.
The problem with this war is that ther are firing Nukes. Once its over neither will exist. Nobody wins a nuke war.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.