Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only did he perform a nearly flawless upgrade (you'd have to expect some quirks), not only was the site back up and running on Friday night, and not only did he get us on tapatalk today like he said he would (ahem, Dirt Boy), but now it appears as if our champ has finally body-blowed the glitch causing the 30-second error.

Not bad for a few days' work.

I know we give you guys a lot of crap, both passive-aggressive and not-so-passive-aggressive, and I'm sure you didn't love my pestering PMs, but I sure as hell hope you know I appreciate the work.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,873 Posts
Thien who?

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Wait, there was an update?

joe

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Good job Thien! You made a tough choice to make the upgrade and it came out good!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
they add a like button yet?

like, kinda

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Not only did he perform a nearly flawless upgrade (you'd have to expect some quirks), not only was the site back up and running on Friday night, and not only did he get us on tapatalk today like he said he would (ahem, Dirt Boy), but now it appears as if our champ has finally body-blowed the glitch causing the 30-second error.

Not bad for a few days' work.

I know we give you guys a lot of crap, both passive-aggressive and not-so-passive-aggressive, and I'm sure you didn't love my pestering PMs, but I sure as hell hope you know I appreciate the work.

great. Now I'm crying. Jerk.

Thien numbah wan! :thumbsup:
Thien who?
fixerated for yoo!
Wait, there was an update?

joe
Yay thien!
Awesome thread!

woot!

Reactions: DrRoebuck

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
So far...awesome...good job.

Len

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
Dear God, the tags. . . .

:eek:

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
I agree! Congrats Thien and for dogging you on Tapatak (which I am posting from.).

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Oh yeah, I haven't seen the freaking 'please wait another 30 seconds...' thing lately :)

Double plus good job Thien :thumbsup:

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
havent had a chance to play with it much yet. but so far it looks to be a nice blend of what people are used to along with suepruser enhanacements.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts