Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had some time to kill before our thursday night meet up so i headed over to wesely bolin memorial plaza. wbmp is a pseudo park in the middle of phoenix's govenment downtown that houses some interesng memorials.

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the light was out at grand and 15th aves.
a slightly inebriated gentleman sauntered into this busy 6 way intersection to direct traffic. at least unitl the cops told him to get outta the street.
i love the city sometimes.

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i saw that some of washington had been repaved as work on the light rail progressed. i knew it was the same around 44th st.
i wondered if it was complete between them.
it wasn't. that sucked. and at the same time a dust storm kicked up blowing right in our faces. at least it cooled things off.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
What is the story with the doughnuts?

And the golf ball and the 10 Commendments, I thought the thought police didn't allow them any more (the 10 not the ball).

Interesting thread, looks like you folks are having a drought too.

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MB1 said:
What is the story with the doughnuts?

And the golf ball and the 10 Commendments, I thought the thought police didn't allow them any more (the 10 not the ball).

Interesting thread, looks like you folks are having a drought too.
the donuts have been on a bridge over i-10 for a few days. there is a donut shop a few blocks away. i think friends of the guy in the intersection raided the dumpster.

every few years there is a kafluffle over the 10. never amounts to much.
i say keep wbmp wierd.
i mean, armenian marytars?
we're always having a drought. ask the anasazi.

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anasazi rolls off the tounge better

gonsa said:
I think you have to refer to them as native ancestral puebloans now. I am not kidding either. Those are some interesting monuments. Great mix of photos of serene art and urban trash.
I think it's actually Ancient Pueblo People says this Modern Scandanavian City Dweller.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts