Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of the (dis?)advantages of my job is that it lets me cruise the internet all day, and there are times that it is fun, and then there are times that I come across stuff like this:

Donald Trump, who just became a father for the fifth time, says that Britney Spears’ rumored second child might be a career goof. And it doesn’t sound like the Donald is a fan of Spears' hubby, Kevin Federline. “What has happened to Britney?” Trump asked. “She’s put her very successful career on hold to get married and have a baby. Lots of women do that but there’s something that just doesn’t look right here. The husband? I don’t know. I’ve just never been a big fan. I hope he’s OK. He certainly seems to be spending lots of her money.”

From the MSNBC website.

One dumbshite talking about another dumbshite, who gives a bloody f#ck.

And yes, I am more disgusted with myself for even reading this.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
lousylegs said:
yes, scotty, we know you like older men, NTTAWWT
I had a threesome with J's, Chuck Norris, and Sylvester Stallone. NTTAWWT

I'm done trolling up your thread now.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scotty2Hotty said:
I had a threesome with J's, Chuck Norris, and Sylvester Stallone. NTTAWWT

I'm done trolling up your thread now.
[email protected], boy, good thing you are going to be lawyer, and not an accountant, wouldn't that be a four-some. Whattya do play a scramble? nttawwt

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Scotty2Hotty said:
Well, J's was actually inside Chuck Norris' stomach, so I counted them as one.
Okay, Okay, you win, this conversation is heading in regions that I really don't want to know about.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
well Britney needs to fire her stylist

cause that short black lacey dress she wore at the last event made her look short and stubby NTTATWWT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts