( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just a thread to post up, and discuss the positive things about life.
- Beer...any beer. Cheap, expensive, watery, hoppy, brown, yellow, whatever.
- Biking up hills, and the immense feeling of satsifaction at the top
- Really good LBS's...not the snobbish ones that seem to be far too common, but the honest-to-goodness, down to earth, really care about you LBS's
- Seeing wildlife on bike rides
- My hitch-mounted bike rack that I store in the trunk
- The bond/frienship/brotherhood that brings strangers together over forums like Teh Lounje
- A girl who looks awesome in a t-shirt and jeans
- A nice pair
- Getting to know the regular customers at work and striking up small quasi-frienships
- Sticking it to the bad LBS's by building a bike and paying close to, if not less than wholesale
- Messing with kids and teens on other forums, just to piss 'em off
- The general satsifaction of a job well done