Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you, but i think this lady is pretty hawt. See what you miss when you don't look at the banner ads? ;)

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I like the jeans. Love those hip huggers on the right woman.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Ridgetop said:
I like the jeans. Love those hip huggers on the right woman.
there is also nothing worse then hip huggers on the wrong woman.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yarble said:
there is also nothing worse then hip huggers on the wrong woman.
yup...that roll of fat is a dead giveaway--this one however can pull it off well.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
yup...that roll of fat is a dead giveaway--this one however can pull it off well.
yea shes a hottie.

nothing is worse then meat leaking out of too tight pants.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Muffin top!!

Or at least that's the term my little sis uses when a woman is spilling over her jeans.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Ridgetop said:
Or at least that's the term my little sis uses when a woman is spilling over her jeans.
i think to a certain degree all girls who wear the super tight hip huggers have some meat hanging out. i think its mainly due to them being so tight. notice i said some. the girls with some meat hanging out look fine, but please dont wear them if you have two pounds of rump roast and five pounds of flank steak hanging out.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Healthy filler is great. No problem. I agree though, let's not have the whole cow!

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
yarble said:
i think to a certain degree all girls who wear the super tight hip huggers have some meat hanging out. i think its mainly due to them being so tight. notice i said some. the girls with some meat hanging out look fine, but please dont wear them if you have two pounds of rump roast and five pounds of flank steak hanging out.
Posture matters.

The lady in question has her body pulled tight by having her arms up. I can do a good impression of a tight stomach if I stretch. If I lets things hang, then I have some love handles.

Could I really get to a size 6 this year? How much would a 5' 11" male have to weigh to get into size 6 clothes.

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Can you say "Boo-lee-mee-ah?"

Bocephus Jones II said:
I don't know about you, but i think this lady is pretty hawt. See what you miss when you don't look at the banner ads? ;)
Man, she's an eating disorder walking. Gives me chills. E-mail me privately for a list of jokes involving splinters etc.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cory said:
Man, she's an eating disorder walking. Gives me chills. E-mail me privately for a list of jokes involving splinters etc.
she's on the thin side, but not unhealthy. Not my usual type though. Not enough curves, but I think she looks pretty good here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts