Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually I'm not sure it was a he, but the way it was eyeing me I think it was looking for a fight!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
CdaleNut said:
well ya better hope its not a female...........cuz after shes done with you, she'll bite your head off

as it should be....:eek:

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
snapdragen said:
[/B]

my wife thought that was funny.....not sure that's a surprise....

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
worse than having your head bit off?

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,420 Posts
CdaleNut said:
what in the world would be worse then that ?

Having "other" parts bit off.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
CdaleNut said:
Being tied and suspended schwartz-down over a fire ant hill while lingerie models dance around you?

·
Proud luddite
7,191 Posts
CdaleNut said:
There's that scene in "Magnum Force" where the pimp makes the hooker drink Drano, and she dies a pretty horrific death. I hate it when that happens.

·
What the what???
12,711 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
Having "other" parts bit off.
True. Though I wasn't so much thinking of the manner of death, as the act that typically takes place just prior...

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
azpeterb said:
There's that scene in "Magnum Force" where the pimp makes the hooker drink Drano, and she dies a pretty horrific death. I hate it when that happens.
Ugh. My ex was a paramedic, I remember him telling me about getting a call where someone had drunk (drank?) Draino.

·
Registered
296 Posts
snapdragen said:
Ugh. My ex was a paramedic, I remember him telling me about getting a call where someone had drunk (drank?) Draino.

i used to be a volunteer firefighter....................I responded along with the fire company responded at the request of the EMTs/Paramedics to clean up/hose down certain things or sometimes enter a house to recover a body that they couldnt go into cuz of the smell. FUN TIMES :mad2: :mad2:

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Nice bug, and like that.

·
Registered
11,066 Posts
CdaleNut said:
i used to be a volunteer firefighter....................I responded along with the fire company responded at the request of the EMTs/Paramedics to clean up/hose down certain things or sometimes enter a house to recover a body that they couldnt go into cuz of the smell. FUN TIMES :mad2: :mad2:
I smell thread drift...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
snapdragen said:
[/B]

And you wonder why we don't trust your skittles offer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts