Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm serious. Don't click it.
Listen foo, you think I'm playing here? I mean it.

Ok then, suit yourself. Just wait a moment and you will be tmi'd.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Interesting facts about Creaky's lower intestines.

1. After all the runs I've had for the past 24 hours, I feel confident that they are now cleaned out.

2. The contents, prior to yesterday, weighed approximately 3 pounds. I estimate this based on my daily bathroom scale weigh-in, before and after.

3. Did you know that your sleeping position affects the degree of urgency of having to "go" ?

4. Did you know that while sleeping, the risk of sharting is considerably higher?

5. There is no 5. Haven't you seen enough?

·
Life Coach
2,523 Posts
At least tell us what you learned about #3 so there's some upside to knowing you were sleeping in your own stool last night.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I learned about #3:

It's the change in position that seems to set things off. Coupled with the leg movement of a feverish tossing/turning/kicking off the sweaty blankets, there's a high risk of shartage.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Creakyknees said:
What I learned about #3:

It's the change in position that seems to set things off. Coupled with the leg movement of a feverish tossing/turning/kicking off the sweaty blankets, there's a high risk of shartage.

That is why the preferred position is pointing the business end towards the wifey....much safer.

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
pics or it never happened.....
How about a open a huge can of NO!

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
explosive

·
Clear Lake, TX