Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is taken from an actual decision. Law school can rock once in a while.

Ruckus, I believe you're a perpetrator, gold and platinum hater, cause me and J.D. is a force like Dark Vador. Who do you despise a strong enterprise? Do the greed in your eyes lead you to tell lies? Victimize me and Jermain Dupri, don't let me see or else there'll be death in this industry. Want let go, set it fo' sho', I get hype like Mike put yo' blood on the dance flo'. Blow fo' blow, toe to toe, with that no mo'. Like the 4 th of July, I spray fire in the sky. If I hear your voice, better run like horses or like metamorphis, turn all y'all to corpses. No fingerprints or evidence at your residence. Fools leave clues, all I leave is a blood pool. Ten murder cases, why the sad faces? Cause when I skipped town, I left a trail [of] bodies on the ground. Your whole click ain't nothing but tricks, ***** pulling sticks, grown men sucking *****. No one bring ruckus like King Justice, but toughest the So So Def most corruptest.

State v. Cheeseboro, 346 S.C. 526, 549-550 (S.C. 2001)

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

Ruckus, I believe you're a perpetrator, gold and platinum hater, cause me and J.D. is a force like Dark Vador. Who do you despise a strong enterprise? Do the greed in your eyes lead you to tell lies? Victimize me and Jermain Dupri, don't let me see or else there'll be death in this industry. Want let go, set it fo' sho', I get hype like Mike put yo' blood on the dance flo'. Blow fo' blow, toe to toe, with that no mo'. Like the 4 th of July, I spray fire in the sky. If I hear your voice, better run like horses or like metamorphis, turn all y'all to corpses. No fingerprints or evidence at your residence. Fools leave clues, all I leave is a blood pool. Ten murder cases, why the sad faces? Cause when I skipped town, I left a trail [of] bodies on the ground. Your whole click ain't nothing but tricks, ***** pulling sticks, grown men sucking *****. No one bring ruckus like King Justice, but toughest the So So Def most corruptest.

State v. Cheeseboro, 346 S.C. 526, 549-550 (S.C. 2001)
Context, is this testamony or something else?

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
State vs. Cheeseboro? One of those rappers is actually named Cheeseboro?

Sweet.

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
Scotty - I need your expertise. Where in Orland Park can I get a decent buritto. I'm friggin desperate. I overlap 3 mealtimes in stupid Orland Park tomorrow.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How should I know?

Alex-in-Evanston said:
Scotty - I need your expertise. Where in Orland Park can I get a decent buritto. I'm friggin desperate. I overlap 3 mealtimes in stupid Orland Park tomorrow.
Just go to El Famous on La Grange (a little south of 143rd).

Good luck getting there. Dan Ryan is going to pwn you.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alex-in-Evanston said:
I think I should just walk.
This morning it wasn't bad. Actually, the alternate routes were jammed and the actual expressway was fine. I'm sure that won't be the case for long.

Just get a segway.

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
Can't help you with Orland Park

The best mexican I have had in the Chicago area was a Lalo's. Used to go to the one on Harlem Ave in Berwyn. Unreal food and the margaritas would drop you in your tracks. There's one on Cicero Ave. by Midway but that's too far.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Turtleherder said:
The best mexican I have had in the Chicago area was a Lalo's. Used to go to the one on Harlem Ave in Berwyn. Unreal food and the margaritas would drop you in your tracks. There's one on Cicero Ave. by Midway but that's too far.
Lalo's rules. The appetizer platter is huge, but they charge you to split.

And the large margaritas are the size of fish bowls.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Fisher v. Lowe
122 Mich.App. 418, 333 N.W.2d 67

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wayward Chevy struck a tree
Whose owner sued defendants three.
He sued car's owner, driver too,
And insurer for what was due

For his oak tree that now may bear
A lasting need for tender care.

The Oakland County Circuit Court,
John N. O'Brien, J., set forth

The judgment that defendants sought
And quickly an appeal was brought.

Court of Appeals, J.H. Gillis, J.,
Gave thought and then had this to say:

1) There is no liability
Since No-Fault grants immunity;

2) No jurisdiction can be found
Where process service is unsound;

And thus the judgment, as it's termed,
Is due to be, and is, Affirmed.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We got mother****in snakes! Snakes v. Plane, 290 U.S. 111, 114 (U.S. 1933).

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

Ummmmm, Scotty.........you need to get out to more than White Castle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts