Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
TurboTurtle said:
that you otherwise would not do, then get the fenders. Now be honest. Riding is the point and fenders easily come off in a month or two.

TF
Just a pic of my plastic fender. It stays on all year long including 3 CX races & 1 duathlon.

·
Registered
353 Posts
TurboTurtle said:
These are fenders.

TF
The spray off the front never bothers me for some reason. But the spray off the back drives me crazy, wet back, wet pants, whatever! Hence, my cute little fender. I think it looks rather cool, personally. I took it off one day &, of course, it rained & drove me nuts. Right back on it went!

·
Registered
353 Posts
jnichols959 said:
My front fork doesn't have eyelets but it does have that hole above the tire in the "crown". Any recommendations for a front fender in this situation? What about fenders when you're off road (not racing) in the mud. I imagine the ones you mentioned (these?) would cake up with mud quickly.
Here's my arguement for my cute little rear fender. It does an honest job of just keeping enough of the guck off your back while riding in miserable conditions (better than nothing) & while racing (by far, I was the "cleanest", use that word loosely in CX racing) or traversing mud, all kinds of clearance for that too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.