Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rockin' singer-song writer from Scotland (I think).www.xpn.org has been playing this cd for a while. On my "must get" list.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sexist male pig that I am, I don't know.:eek: What I do know is that she's incredibly talented and I REALLY like her music. Perhaps my title is a bit sexist (well, a lot!) but I really like women songwriters/artists and she's a good one.

·
Registered
727 Posts
KenB said:
word, she doesn't look to be feeling hot OR cute. looks like a cop is about to ask her to walk in a line and say the alphabet backwards. when did intoxication become attravtive? oh yeah, in high school.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK! Sheit. I like her music. Not necessarily how she looks. OK?

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Kram59 said:
OK! Sheit. I like her music. Not necessarily how she looks. OK?
The more senses pleased the merrier.;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Caught her on XM live the other night-- very talented young artist.

You may also want to check out Anne McCue.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like her, too. Why have some guy sing to you when it could be an attractive, TALENTED female??

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is there anything/one you wouldn't hit?? NTTAWWT and etc etc

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Kram59 said:
Is there anything/one you wouldn't hit?? NTTAWWT and etc etc
KPCW. he's the terminator and too manly for me. etc and like that, etc etc. and like that. ;):rolleyes:

·
Registered
104 Posts
cmatcan said:
word, she doesn't look to be feeling hot OR cute. looks like a cop is about to ask her to walk in a line and say the alphabet backwards. when did intoxication become attravtive? oh yeah, in high school.
Jeez, boy ohhhh gawd you're reading a heap into a photo. She doesn't look at all intoxicated. She looks like maybe she's leaning against a wall and pulling her hair back from her face.

What are the chances she could be "cute" and "hot" at the same time? Without having heard her music, she seems attractive to me, "photogenic" comes to mind.

I don't see any cops nor any alcohol. But then cops and alcohol are not a part of my Weltanschauung.

:D :D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts