Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been going on for years. You click on something and wait 10 to 12 seconds for it to load. None of my other forums are like this. Why?
Do I need send you some money to speed it up?

This site says it's true

Server Insiders.com
Server Insiders » Roadbikereview.com Review & Analysis
Roadbikereview.com
Check Domain Report:
Roadbikereview.com is No. 27776 website in the world. It was launched on 23-Mar-1999. Roadbikereview.com is hosted in CHESTERFIELD, MISSOURI in UNITED STATES and its ISP is E-CENTIVES INC. Roadbikereview.com's primary IP Address is 64.75.7.216.

355 websites link to Roadbikereview.com.[[/I] Roadbikereview.com load speed is very slow (4,278 ms) and 78% websites are faster than it. Primary language of Roadbikereview.com is English. 70.8% visitors of Roadbikereview.com are from United States.

Domain URL: Roadbikereview.com

·
Registered
63 Posts
Strange, I don't really notice it?

I only browse one other forum, but it's faarrrr slower than this site. This one take 4-5 seconds tops for a thread to load. I don't value my down time THAT much.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I find this site is fine on my home computer using Mozilla but it's absolutely horrendous on my work computer where I have to use IE. I don't have issues with other sites at work so it must be that IE just doesn't interface well with RBR.

·
9,790 Posts
It's slow so that we can have the very best in high-quality, high-visibility advertising....

·
Registered
641 Posts
It's slow so that we can have the very best in high-quality, high-visibility advertising....
This. It is all the rich content advertising that slows it down. Not bad if I have very good internet. If I have spotty internet (3g or slow internet in a hotel for instance) it can be quite a pain.

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
3,983 Posts
They need to put the hamsters on EPO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.