Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our #1 azzhat got promoted to the parent company. Now the #2 who hasn't come out of her office for 3 years is trying to engage employees and become human so she can get the job. Until a few days ago she couldn't be bothered with anyone that didn't have an office bigger than hers.... now she's actually saying "hi" in the hallway (but still not waving).

In her first attempt at ..... well, anything outside of issuing a demand...is the following email....:rolleyes:

"Recently I had the pleasure of having lunch with an employee celebrating their 10th anniversary
When asked what their favorite memory was, they reminisced about how much fun it used to be when everyone dressed up for Halloween.<O:p></O:p>
It seems like we could all use a little fun, so it feels like time to reintroduce an old tradition.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Halloween Costume Contest PLUS pumpkin decorating contest !<O:p></O:p>
There will be prizes for:
- Best Individual Costume<O:p></O:p>

-Best Group (of 2 or more) Costumes<O:p></O:p>
- Best decorated pumpkin<O:p></O:p>
- Best group pumpkin display<O:p></O:p>
Please save the date on Friday October 29th and get a head start on thinking up a great costume.<O:p></O:p>
No one is required to participate, but I have it on good authority that a number of people are already planning their costumes. Yes, this includes me….<O:p></O:p>
If you would like to help organize this special event, please let me know.<O:p></O:p>
Happy Halloween!"

I think I know who the guilty party is that enjoyed dressing up ..... I think they were the only one. What I think we need is some real blood. :p

The funny thing is my daughters school cancelled dressing up for halloween because some of the kids (and parents) don't like Halloween. I'd rather they kept it at school for the kids to enjoy and out of the office.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Buy Azzhat costume...

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
innergel said:
Please save the date on Friday October 29th and make sure to call in sick
The only saving grace is I work virtually on Fridays.

Best costume for the office..... postal employee / w sidearm...

·
Registered
658 Posts
She actually loaded up the email with all those :p smileys??? that is weird. I say dress as this guy... NSFW language.

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Buddy of mine did this 2 years ago. Got lots of attention.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Bill Lumbergh: Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Halloween Dress Up Day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a costume.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Why not make it an unpopular issue with the company, for the same reasons your daughter's school cancelled dressup; you know: supporting the occult, sacreligious, possibility of being insensitive to various ethnic groups/cultures and so on. The #2 azzhat can be exposed for not being in touch with reality.

·
Squirrel Hunter
3,806 Posts
Bang Bang

Chain said:
...the #2 who hasn't come out of her office for 3 years is trying to engage employees and become human...

...When asked what their favorite memory was, they reminisced about how much fun it used to be when everyone...

...It seems like we could all use a little fun, so it feels like time to reintroduce an old tradition...
Send her a note that you remember the old days too. Back when the whole staff would go out to the bar after work and get hammered and then try to make it through the whole day Friday without having to use the handrails in the handicap stall to puke your guts out. Tell her the first round was always on the boss and have her buy shots. Keep putting drinks in front of her until she gets really drunk. Cruise over to the Gentlemen's Club for amateur night and see if she can win some money getting ****ty on the pole. Get the mailroom guy to take her home and bang her brains out.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Keeping up with Junior said:
Send her a note that you remember the old days too. Back when the whole staff would go out to the bar after work and get hammered and then try to make it through the whole day Friday without having to use the handrails in the handicap stall to puke your guts out. Tell her the first round was always on the boss and have her buy shots. Keep putting drinks in front of her until she gets really drunk. Cruise over to the Gentlemen's Club for amateur night and see if she can win some money getting ****ty on the pole. Get the mailroom guy to take her home and bang her brains out.
winnar

·
Non non normal
10,094 Posts
Forward the email to the Boss or the panel filling the position and ask if they are dressing up that day and if not, you would like to hang out with them wearing normal attire and getting the job done.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
Chain said:
Our #1 azzhat got promoted to the parent company. Now the #2 who hasn't come out of her office for 3 years is trying to engage employees and become human so she can get the job. Until a few days ago she couldn't be bothered with anyone that didn't have an office bigger than hers.... now she's actually saying "hi" in the hallway (but still not waving).

In her first attempt at ..... well, anything outside of issuing a demand...is the following email....:rolleyes:

"Recently I had the pleasure of having lunch with an employee celebrating their 10th anniversary
When asked what their favorite memory was, they reminisced about how much fun it used to be when everyone dressed up for Halloween.<O:p></O:p>
It seems like we could all use a little fun, so it feels like time to reintroduce an old tradition.<O:p></O:p>
Halloween Costume Contest PLUS pumpkin decorating contest !<O:p></O:p>
There will be prizes for:
- Best Individual Costume<O:p></O:p>

-Best Group (of 2 or more) Costumes<O:p></O:p>
- Best decorated pumpkin<O:p></O:p>
- Best group pumpkin display<O:p></O:p>
Please save the date on Friday October 29th and get a head start on thinking up a great costume.<O:p></O:p>
No one is required to participate, but I have it on good authority that a number of people are already planning their costumes. Yes, this includes me….<O:p></O:p>
If you would like to help organize this special event, please let me know.<O:p></O:p>
Happy Halloween!"

I think I know who the guilty party is that enjoyed dressing up ..... I think they were the only one. What I think we need is some real blood. :p

The funny thing is my daughters school cancelled dressing up for halloween because some of the kids (and parents) don't like Halloween. I'd rather they kept it at school for the kids to enjoy and out of the office.
you REALLY need to see if you can get the PUMPKIN SHIRT!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Please save the date on Friday October 29th
one of my least favorite pretentious corporate phrases.

the rest of her email reads like she's had a bad public school edumacation and attended a two-year community college. not that it's a bad thing, that's my story two.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Bill Lumbergh: Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Halloween Dress Up Day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a costume.
That would be great, okay?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts