Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27,471 Posts
Weight weenie delight.

A guy I know who rode one broke it, right in the middle. Then again, he weighs around 180-190 lbs.

·
Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,438 Posts
Explodalious.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,962 Posts
The Anti-Brooks. Put both a Brooks and an Anti-Brooks in the same room-and the result will be a division by zero.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fredrico said:
A guy I know who rode one broke it, right in the middle. Then again, he weighs around 180-190 lbs.

yeah this saddles looks weight weenie...if 180lb breaks it then it's probably only for lighter riders

Room 1201 said:
The Anti-Brooks. Put both a Brooks and an Anti-Brooks in the same room-and the result will be a division by zero..
HAHA

CleavesF said:
Explodalious.
Best explanation

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just did a little search on the web...Tune Speedneedle, looks like they are German products ("Tune")...but I had a hard time finding retails on the web/ebay even...ideas?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I can't find it on ebay either, maybe it'll show up later.

simplyhankk said:
Just did a little search on the web...Tune Speedneedle, looks like they are German products ("Tune")...but I had a hard time finding retails on the web/ebay even...ideas?

·
Registered
659 Posts
You can find Tune saddles here:
http://www.bike24.com
The shop has good service, never had any problems with them.

But, I don't understand why would anyone want to ride on one of those :)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,980 Posts
That is NOT a saddle. That's butt floss.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
simplyhankk said:
It took you 21 hours to come to the conclusion that it was a Speedneedle? Didn't I say that in the very first answer to your question?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
RacerJRP said:
A friend bought one last week. I tried..its not too bad really.
How long did you try it for? 3 mins? :) It looks like pain!! I'll admit, though, when I purchased my Specialized Toupe, I thought it looked like a torture device - it just goes to show you that what works for one, doesn't work for another, and there's really no way to know if it's comfortable unless you try it.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
terry b said:
It took you 21 hours to come to the conclusion that it was a Speedneedle? Didn't I say that in the very first answer to your question?

dude I meant I searched for speedneedle and didn't come up with much links, not that i didn't see your post...take it easy and we certainly appreciate your input

1 - 18 of 18 Posts